1. Select 15 other blogs you want to give this award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself of the person who has nominated you.
2. Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two advice to new bloggers. List who nominated you in your post. Make sure to attach the award yourself!
3. Comment on each blog to let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to your award post.
4. Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. This way, anyone can find the original post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
How This Blog Got Started:
First, thanks again to Sumaya from Sue’s Reading Corner for the nomination! I started blogging in March of this year when I decided that my author website needed a revamp. I thought blogging would be a cool way to meet other writers and readers who enjoy the genres that I write. Blogging has been much more enjoyable than I had ever expected. I’ve learned so much and had the opportunity to (virtually) meet some awesome people. I’m excited to keep blogging and connecting!
My Advice on Blogging:
1. Patience: You’re not going to magically get a ton of followers overnight. Building an audience takes time, so don’t get frustrated if it doesn’t seem like you have a large readership at first. Just keep at it!
2. Be Social: You know how excited you get when someone comments on your blog? Other bloggers feel the same way when you comment on their posts!
3. Interactivity: Make it easy for your readers to share your posts on social media, and try ending posts with a question for the audience to answer.
My Nominations for this Award (in no particular order):
1. Ronnie Reads and Reviews
2. The Angry Grey Cat Reads
3. Musings of a Bookish Kitty
4. Half a Loaf of Fiction
5. Chrissi Reads
6. Aethereal Engineer
8. Bibliophibian Inc.
9. The Online Bloggeress
10. Every Word You Say
11. Bookworm Inkorporated
13. Crushing Cinders
14. Books of Blood
15. Always Me
Have Fun Blogging!