We all have things we wish we did last year but never got around to. Here are my top ten bookish regrets from 2015.
1. Seveneves by Neal Stephenson
One day I will finally read one of his books! Although I’m not sure whether I want to start with Seveneves, or Reamde, or Snow Crash…
2. Illumine by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
The premise for this book really caught my eye. I even requested it from the library, but waited too long to go pick it up.
3. The Sandman: Overture by Neil Gaiman
Another entry to my FAVORITE graphic novel series!
4. Welcome to Nightvale by Joseph Fink and Jeffrey Cranor
I started listening to this podcast while working at the library and thought it was delightfully strange. Hope the book is just as enjoyable!
5. The Grownup by Gillian Flynn
I can forgive myself for this one since I only discovered Gone Girl fairly late last year.
6. A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
I had actually borrowed this book from my library on my Kindle, but I never got around to reading it before the loan expired.
7. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
I’ve heard wonderful things about this book. Plus that is one eye-grabbing title.
8. Nimona by Noelle Stevenson
I haven’t read a really good graphic novel in some time.
9. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
When I first heard of this book I actually thought that it was by Gillian Flynn!
10. The Bazaar of Bad Dreams by Stephen King
I included this book on my list of 2015 releases I was most looking forward to, but then forgot about it until a reading group I’m a member of chose it as one of the monthly reads.